Kabra Khan's announcement of legal action on the charges against him

Kabra Khan's announcement of legal action on the charges against him

Kabra Khan's announcement of legal action on the charges against him

Kabra Khan spoke back to Adil Raja thru social media, writing to provide proof in three days or she can report a defamation case in UK.

Adil Raja accused 4 Pakistani actors. They reputedly did not take the names of the actors. However, in his Vlog, Adil Raja made critical allegations in opposition to these actors by way of taking the primary  letters of the names of Mahira Khan, Mehwish Hayat, Kabra Khan and Sajal Ali. Since then, a Pandora's field has been opened on social media.

Kabra Khan wrote on her Instagram story that I kept silent and thought it changed into a faux video. But it's sufficient. You think that a few such people will sit down on me and lift their finger and I will keep quiet, then that is your wondering.

Mr. Adil Raja have to deliver evidence before making his allegations. I provide you with three days time to provide evidence in case you are right and authentic. Otherwise express regret in the front of human beings. If now not, I will sue you for defamation. Fortunately, I'm no longer from the United Kingdom, so I'll circulate there too.

Post a Comment

0 Comments